Discuss And Another. Simon Johns Passes 2K in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done simonjohn
Your a great contributor to this forum and IMHO you should be a green member NOW

ITS LIKE PICKING PEAS tonight , well done mate

i think all of the "cool" kids are hitting milestones tonight

Thanks very much guys, much appreciated

Well done simonjohn
Your a great contributor to this forum and IMHO you should be a green member NOW

i think i will become one in good time :)

Well done simonjohn
i cant thank you for that :S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to And Another. Simon Johns Passes 2K in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Sorry I have sort of asked this before, tried professionals but not great 1st experience hence DIY attempt attempt again. 2 completely cold...
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
D
I have been given a quote to fix a noisy tap. Apparently they have to “replace breech to main shower” — which I understand to mean the thing...
Replies
Views
We just had a waterhole bored and were lucky enough to find a flowing artesian, which delivers just over 500 gallons an hour without needing a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, just a quick one here and i was wondering if someone could give a little advice on their own experience. I don't usually do a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock