Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss analyser calibration... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

moogwai

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
hi guys.....anyone know of a firm in brum that does flue gas analyser calibration?? mine's due.

sent tpi a stroppy email its playing up again saying flo err changed the filters book says its the pump its 2 year old,pile of crap

not used anything else but my kane one so i cant compare.....easy to use and does what i need it to without any hassle...so far!!! touch wood!!

thanks tamz...i'll email them over the weekend and see how much they charge.

send it to kane and theyll keep it warrantied for 5 years, useful when you find a duff boiler spewing co that blows your co sensor. You should get it back in 4/5 days and if not, kick off and you might get your money back , I did and saved over £80, pleased as punch, but I did lose some work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to analyser calibration... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good morning all, just a quick one here and i was wondering if someone could give a little advice on their own experience. I don't usually do a...
Replies
Views
Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have recently returned to the industry and have applied to Octopus for the upskill role into air-source heat space installs. Does...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi all, Does anyone have any feedback as to which is best. Running the pipe from the outdoor gas meter to a new boiler on an outside wall or run...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock