Discuss An awkward moment.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rickster123

Finishing off a full heating today. The builder arrived to do making good and airing cupboard shelves. As he greets the tenant he says nice and loudly "when's the baby due then?!".... Stunned silence. She's not pregnant just a bit chunky!
she went mental! Threw him out and then proceeded to cry for the best part of 2 hours. I had to hide upstairs because I was in danger of soiling myself with laughter! #awkward!

She must be in complete shock.

but in some cases a good shiiite can help shift 4 or 5 pound

Last edited by a moderator:
How about this one ......
Removed a wet wipe from the sani and found lady customer in the kitchen but when I told her what I had found she went all ballistic "Can`t be we don`t use them!" and burst in tears like I haven`t seen a women cry for years, still crying she rings hubby telling him to come home, don`t know what he said but she agreed best to go for a walk in the park.

Still sobbing she tells me "Sorry, I lost my baby the other week and ....." I said I was sorry for her loss etc etc and understood she was emotional and still upset. End result was making her a cup of tea and listening for 30 mins before I could make good my escape where she gave me a hug for being understanding. 30 minutes of my life gone but worthwhile all the same.

I had a great "pleasure" of trying to sort out someone's marriage and mother-in-law woes for what seemed like a couple of hours while stevetheplumber managed to escape upstairs..

i had a customer say to me the other day ohh you've put on a bit of weight havent you,
there was a very long silence before i told them i didnt have the parts on the van and would have to return when ive got them (i had the parts)

She must be in complete shock.

but in some cases a good shiiite can help shift 4 or 5 pound

at any one time you have between 1 and 1.5 kg of waste matter mking it's way through your bowels. and interestingly items do not necessarily leave in the order they went in.

at any one time you have between 1 and 1.5 kg of waste matter mking it's way through your bowels. and interestingly items do not necessarily leave in the order they went in.

Why do so many threads end up on the subject of poo?!

Not seen mike on here in a while. Hope he's ok. Nobody talks poo like RPM tho!

Not seen mike on here in a while. Hope he's ok.

I saw Mike a couple of weeks ago in our Hastings branch, and he was still getting over the whiplash after his shunt.

perhaps that is suppressing his output of poo-based postings?

I saw Mike a couple of weeks ago in our Hastings branch, and he was still getting over the whiplash after his shunt.

perhaps that is suppressing his output of poo-based postings?

Didn't know he'd had an accident. In the land rover tank of his?

I rang a customer last year, said to the male voice is the Mr ..... got a reply, no dad is dead, he died an hour ago, I'll get mum for you............................................
spent 40 minutes on the phone to a nice lady going into shock..................... I gather she is now on the road to getting over the whole rather nasty incident. Took me a while to gather the courage to call any customer for a few days...

I rang a customer last year, said to the male voice is the Mr ..... got a reply, no dad is dead, he died an hour ago, I'll get mum for you............................................
spent 40 minutes on the phone to a nice lady going into shock..................... I gather she is now on the road to getting over the whole rather nasty incident. Took me a while to gather the courage to call any customer for a few days...

Did you get the job tho?

went back 2 months later to service the boiler, lovely lady, her husband taught both my daughters at the local comp.

A mate of mine asked a customer once if her son could help him move a cupboard, it was her daughter and she went mad at him while I was crying with silent laughter in the next room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to An awkward moment.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock