Search the forum,

Discuss Amazon fustration in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
I'm going to have a moan here but I'd still rather shop online than than...oragh shudder the shops.

I ordered an item a month ago from Amazon as a stocking filler and its one of those that comes straight from China that you overlook when ordering. It was supposed to be here 21st but nothing.

Waited a solid month for delivery.

Chance you take with online shopping I suppose. I still think amazon is impressive. Pretty much everything you can think of is available and delivered to your door in a simple press of a key. If my grandad was still around he'd never believe it!

Normal Amazon is fantastic, its just the Chinese sellers on there. It should be clear when you order it that you have to wait 4 weeks and even then not have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Amazon fustration in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock