Discuss Am I missing something here? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Belly

The thread 'quick cheap tool alert' in plumbing tools keeps coming up with the message ' you may not have permission to do this action'

Why can't I view it?

It's been moved to the Plumbers Arms, are you a member?

Ahhh right no I'm not in it :(, I thought the arms and private gas safe forum was the same thing! Thanks anyways lads.

you know what thought didnt you .

arms is 100 posts ish or our discretion think we broke the rule once last year for army ash

You'd best prepare yourself for the ritual humiliation too. And I feel I should warn you.........

The goat's got a glint in his eye!

Hurry up or you'll miss out on a bargain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Am I missing something here? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I’m new here and don’t know a thing about plumbing so be gentle on me as I am also going to ask a possible dumb question, this summer I turned...
Replies
Views
    • Optimistic
Hello All, I know that this is a question for a Forum Moderator and probably should be posted in a section about the Forum itself but I was...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, I am a plumber but I do not carry out works to boilers as the majority of my is bathrooms so I am not gas safe. I have completed a...
Replies
Views
Morning, Moved house a few months ago and first issue is having a slight leak on tap in kitchen. Went under sink to turn off water and there are...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Morning. I have a leak. It’s coming from the connector pipe….the picture shows the pipe. It is a cold water pipe going in to the back of my...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock