Discuss Alright. Glasgow engineer new to the forum in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi I am William from Glasgow. Been in the industry since 2004 with 3 years plumbing my way across Australia. Me and my mate running our own stuff now.

Celtic fan all the good stuff.

Probably joined because there is no sport on TV tbh.

Alright bud. Fae Glasga too. Other side of the fence, but it's only a game. Till next time!! Lol.
[automerge]1585247110[/automerge]
Name like William would have thought you would be blue!!?? Lol.

Reply to Alright. Glasgow engineer new to the forum in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello there, I have quite a story and a looking for some advice here. On Thursday during the cold snap our hot water stopped working (in the...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
    • Love
Use PlumbersForums.net to Advertise Your Plumbing-related Company Pretty much all of our services on the forum are free of charge to most...
Replies
Views
Alright, I thought I'd stick some stats up here so we can see how the forum does over time. It's not a score to beat or anything. The forum does...
Replies
Views
Good day everyone, I'm coming to this forum in the hope that the collective minds can help me. The story is long, depressing and complex so I'll...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock