Discuss Alpha Combi CD 32c - Luke warm water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ajw23

Hi

I recently had my boiler serviced; all fine except it needed a new hose with return valve due to a leak. Since then my hot water has been luke warm or non existent unless the heating was also on. Had plumber back and he fitted a new flow switch and thermistor; but still not working. The next diagnosis is it needs a new diaphragm - any one else have relevant experience with this issue on an Alpha CD 32c? Just wondering if the diaphragm is going to sort it or will there be more things to replace?!

Andrew

He sounds a nugget! You won't get answer on here unless ur gas safe registered due to the fact that many DIY idiots post questions and phrase them like you have. You just sound like u need a better plumber tho. ;) good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fair enough - I'm not a DIY idiot when it comes to gas...! Just seeking some sort of advice that my plumber is doing the right NOT the wrong things in resolving the problem I've described. So I'm left with the thought the diaphragm is not going to fix my problem...apols I'll go google elsewhere...thanks!

Get someone out how news what's what, probably a very simple fix!!

I think they know what they are doing - Alpha man - would hire you if you covered Berkshire...Does a new diaphragm fix my issue?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Alpha Combi CD 32c - Luke warm water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock