Discuss Alpha CB28X Power Issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gibberoo

Been working on my boiler after it failed to fire up tonight. The indicator lights A and B on the display panel are flashing at the same which the manual indicates is a fan or flue fault I checked the flue and it is clear I also checked the fan by hooking up a temp supply to it and it operates correctly. I then checked the PCB connections, when hot water or heating is called for there is no volts being sent from the PCB to the fan unit. Just looking for advice to see if I need to replace the full PCB? Or is there anything else I could try?

any info would be much appreciated

Cheers
Industrial Electrician

Sorry mate, I think you are fiddling with GSR only matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Alpha CB28X Power Issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
Apologies - I am not a plumber - not sure if it is ok to post here but... It's freezing and my boiler is not working so, I wonder if anyone can...
Replies
Views
I noticed a few weeks ago that my hot water and heating were not working so I went to check the boiler expecting to see an error code, but on...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for some advice on a frustrating problem I'm having with my old Eurostar 50-60s oil boiler please? Although it's old, most parts...
Replies
Views
Hi, Have a Valliant Ecotec Plus 637 system boiler that is showing no error codes and S.0 (no demand for heat), but it is not heating. Have...
Replies
Views
Hello My trusty Vaillant 242 EH is having some issues. It has developed an issue when firing up the burner. The fault is seen with the hot water...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock