Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Allen key down shower drain in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

M

Melanie

If I dropped an Allen key down a drain, do I have to get it out? What happens if I don't will stuff just build up around it and eventually block the drain ?

Reply to Allen key down shower drain in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Please see attached pic. . . . I would like to replace the drain cover in my ensuite shower. Also, I am hoping, if possible, to replace the top...
Replies
Views
J
I have an Arteform shower valve in my bathroom - top lever for the main shower head, middle for the handheld hose and bottom is the thermostatic...
Replies
Views
I’ve cleaned the grooves and tightened the grub screw at the bottom, but this tap handle (on the right of the photo) just won’t stay put. When...
Replies
Views
Hi, As per title we have a regular smell from the shower trap. Clean the trap twice a week, had a cleaning rod down the shower waste pipe and no...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some help on this shower drain installation. I’m about to install a corner shower kit in my basement bathroom. But I just found out the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock