Discuss All votes appreciated in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tweakyboy

PLEASE VOTE HERE AND SHARE

It's the job I've done in my bathroom, completed the whole lot. Any votes much appreciated.

**Mods if this doesn't comply with cause they aren't a sponsor please delete**

Thanks guys :001_icon16:

I voted for Buggs Design, that is you isn't it?

Voted and commented very nice.

If you ever post those photos in the public area where SWMBO might see them I will be a starting a thread in here requesting the Mods ban you for the first spelling or punctuation mistake.

We have enough pressure in our lives without the wives whinging:

"Well if David's wife can have that nice bathroom I should have one too". :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to All votes appreciated in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
Hi. I had issues with cold spots four years ago and had a Magnacleanse done. This caused a few pinhole leaks and I got new radiators. I've just...
Replies
Views
Chris Irish
C
Would like some help please as my Drayton Wiser system is a mess. I had 2 TRVs in the lounge, one in the main bedroom, the rest of the house - 6...
Replies
Views
Hiya - posting in this forum as I'm guessing this relates to my neighbour above's boiler, but I may be wrong so please say if so. Basically the...
Replies
Views
Hey guys! I'm no DIY'er but have managed to replace our kitchen sink with a bigger one from ikea. I've done everything I can and now have the main...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock