Search the forum,

Discuss Alcohol free beer not bad at all ! in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

king of pipes

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
If you fancy a beer and don't want the alcohol then try this Bavarian beer they keep it in Morrisons in a 8 can fridge pack , or a 4 bottle pack most other makes taste awful but this is ok actually , good with a meaty pizza and no headache 🍺😆😆 kop

Attachments

• IMG_20200808_142134.jpg
    IMG_20200808_142134.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 2
These days you wouldn't know the difference unless someone told you but years ago that Caliber or whatever was disgusting. Last time I had a pint of alcohol free beer I had to make it up from 2 bottles which cost me nearly £7... £7 for an alcohol free pint!

Reply to Alcohol free beer not bad at all ! in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
Here's the back up poll for people who were ineligible for the free boiler, but nevertheless put pen to paper in an orgy of rhyming couplets and iambic pentameter: Vote for your favourite and here we go again Go vote, young man!
Replies
Views
Masood
M
D
New Mexico Chili Cookoff If you can read this whole story without laughing, then there's no hope for you. I was crying by the end. This is an actual account as relayed to paramedics at a chili cook-off in New Mexico . Note: Please take time to read this slowly. If you pay attention to the...
Replies
Views
Kev the gas
K
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock