Search the forum,

Discuss air conditioning contractor required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mjandrew

Can anyone recommend a reliable air conditioning contractor in the Wirral area please? We are looking to install a system into our offices but we also need a company that will service and maintain.

I run a company called DCS based on the Wirral. We are an air conditioning installation, maintenance and service company that can cater for any air conditioning and ventilation requirements. Please call me anytime on either 0800 030 4470 or 0151 643 0999.

Thanks,

Nikolas Davies

Did you try Chilltek or MAW electrical? I see they have some bases in the Wirral area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to air conditioning contractor required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
DIY air conditioning system. I've got lots of plumbing experience and want to install my own a/c split system 3 to 1. I intend having it...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've just found this forum and wondering if anyone can please help us. We've not long moved into our new home. It's has Johnson and Starley...
Replies
Views
Morning All, I have 1800’s farm house 3 storeys. Have a single floor side extension. The ground floor single storey extension houses Worcester...
Replies
Views
Hi all, new to this forum and looking for a bit of advice please. Have been noticing recently some odd behaviour with our hot water system. If...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock