Discuss After some advice please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellfire

Gas Engineer
After some advice

Went to connect a range cooker for kitchen fitter

Speaking to customer has just had an extension built

She asked if I could take a look at her new boiler and come across this nice install

Customer has had a falling out with builder over money and will not come back on site

She said the builder installed boiler benchmark not filled out and no gas certs

Condensation pipe and prv connect to open end waste pipe

Wiring for boiler junction boxes no fused spur feed wire comes from under floor???

Can’t get back until new week to rectify bad workmanship will I be okay leaving boiler running

recommending magnaclean pro 2 to be installed IMG_20170427_111941.jpg IMG_20170427_121709.jpg IMG_20170427_121741.jpg IMG_20170427_121750.jpg IMG_20170427_111941.jpg IMG_20170427_121709.jpg IMG_20170427_121741.jpg IMG_20170427_121750.jpg

Also, should I report them to gas safe.

Sorry customer wants to report builder I’m happy to just sort out the problems

Builder threatened customer by text police are getting involved

Keep out of it mate dont go contacting the builder , by all means put the job right , the builder is not gas safe so they will be powerless so it will end up as a private prosecution my advice keep out of it cheers kop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to After some advice please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My daughter lives alone in a 3 bed semi in the west country. The house is 20 years old. The central heating and hot water are provided from a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some urgent advice. I've Just come home after going out for evening, to discover hallway floor and kitchen floor covered in water. On...
Replies
Views
It was fitted with the boiler a Potterton Suprima 30L about 21 years ago. Two PCB's later and a new fan the boiler is working perfectly. However...
Replies
Views
Looking for a gas safe engineer to complete a boiler and cylinder install in Ringwood BH24. There was a delay of approx 8 months from the install...
Replies
Views
Hi all, new to this forum and looking for a bit of advice please. Have been noticing recently some odd behaviour with our hot water system. If...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock