Search the forum,

Discuss AECV rules on blocks of flats in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi

Can someone just confirm that if an upstairs flat has no AECV at the entrance or anywhere in the property for that matter then this is AR? Even when a meter cupboard is more than 6 metres away?

I have found a few threads on here with different warnings. Kirkgas says it is NCS?

Cheers

Hi

Can someone just confirm that if an upstairs flat has no AECV at the entrance or anywhere in the property for that matter then this is AR? Even when a meter cupboard is more than 6 metres away?

I have found a few threads on here with different warnings. Kirkgas says it is NCS?

Cheers

If there is no AECV at the point of entry to a building where there is no adequate access to the primary ECV it is AR.
Advise user/responsible person.
GS(I&U)R, 9, 24

Yeah, AR. Lots of flats out there without AECV's.

Just to clarify - I assume an AECV is not required if meter and ECV housed in a standard external meter box on outside of property. AECV only required when meter/ECV housed in a locked internal or remote external meter cupboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to AECV rules on blocks of flats in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock