Search the forum,

Discuss Advice Please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mushy1234

Hi all

I am woundering if anyone could give me advice or any suggestions. I will be a qualified gas engineer in the next 2 months. While doing my training I have noticed alot of boiler faults are due to electrical faults. I want to try get my knowledge up on the electrical side of things. Could anyone suggest any courses or what standard of qualification......

Thanks

Please register with us and start a new thread to receive an answer to your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Advice Please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. I hope you are well. Need some advice on this boiler and fault. E229. Went there and condensate was totally blocked so cleaned it and still not fixed. Then serviced it and still got the fault. Called up worcester and one says its the gas valve as it is making a 3 whoosing noises while...
Replies
Views
Please can anyone help or point me in the right direcrion. I have recently completed a 18 month bpec management learning programme (apprenticeship) I am now qualified in CCN1, CENWAT, MET1, Unvented, CONGLP1PD. I need to get my CONGLP1-LAV as that is the work I am hoping to predominately do...
Replies
Views
Hi I am looking to gain practical experience with a certified gas engineer. I was in search of an engineer to work with accompanying them to jobs. I would be happy to observe and support where possible. I am now working towards completing and submitting my portfolio. I understand that this...
Replies
Views
A
Hi guys I finished my gas course in September can anyone help me i need to do 2 install and services. Am living i ln leeds west yorkshire I do appreciated for any advices . MOD* Please use the forum PM Service to contact members! Thanks!
Replies
Views
Ahmad marian
A
Hello, I have quite low flow rate for my electric shower (a piddling 5L/min), and would like some tips or advice about how to solve or find the cause. I would like a flow rate of about 12L/min. Here is my set-up: Standard gas boiler (not a combi) in the kitchen, have cold water tanks in the...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock