Search the forum,

Discuss ADVICE please - Adding pressurised Leak Sealer to Ferroli Combi? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi All

I have a Ferroli Domicondens F24 and it's slowly losing pressure after a few days, i can not find any leaks anywhere so looking to use a pressurised can of Sentinel Leak sealer - Sentinel LS Rapid Dose Leak Sealer & Adaptor 300ml - https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/sentinel-ls-rapid-dose-leak-sealer-adaptor-300ml/7013v

I have a 'magic fill' thing where u isolate a rad and manual fill, but do not want to faff about draining rad etc as it's in my Aunts house.

What is the best way to add this, i have read reviews and some say add to rad, others say add at filling loop?

Boiler manual -https://www.ferroli.com/media/1506955516.pdf

Any advise please to the easiest/best method.

Thanks

I've found in the passed that leak sealer seals all leaks - even the ones it not meant to.
- automatic air vents inside boilers.

Your problem may be a simple fix, check PR valve and expansion tank pressures

I've found in the passed that leak sealer seals all leaks - even the ones it not meant to.
- automatic air vents inside boilers.

Your problem may be a simple fix, check PR valve and expansion tank pressures

Thanks for reply.
I think the H Ex has gone, i tried to fill it a few times but its losing pressure within 1 min, it's coming directly out of the condense pipe?
It was also kettling like mad, sounded like a bag of spanners be rattled about when it was trying to fire up....

Reply to ADVICE please - Adding pressurised Leak Sealer to Ferroli Combi? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock