Discuss Advice on turning down customers wanting 'extras' in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

unclearry

Alright lads?

Customers wanting you to take a look at their plumbing?

You need my man tips, head over and 'ave a laugh

[DLMURL="http://www.youtube.com/scruffsworkwear#p/a/u/1/Wvuq5cF0I6I"]YouTube - scruffsworkwear's Channel[/DLMURL]

Regards

'Arry

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Advice on turning down customers wanting 'extras' in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for some advice on my little bathroom project. I took the bath out. I got a shower jacuzzi thing. The base has 2 wheels in the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am looking to take my bath out and fit a shower. Regards to tanking. Is it ok to just seal everything with plastic rather than just...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back