Search the forum,

Discuss Advice on radaitor please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Funkyboy123

Hi all,

I'm currently looking to change a radiator that is double panel and double convection fins. If I change it for double panel but single convection fins is there a significant reduction in heat output?

Thanks for your advice

yes depending on size anywhere 200-600w less heat output

Think of the heat 3 100w lightbulbs emit and you'll have a good idea. (Now where can you still get 100w bulbs?)

It's a bit just take longer to heat the room if anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Advice on radaitor please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a heating system comprised of skirting radiators that form part of a loop from the boiler, round the house and back. Some rooms get...
Replies
Views
I have started fitting new radiators in my house. The lounge kitchen gets very cold in the winter and is a big room that has previously had an...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone đź‘‹ I am getting a secondary rad put in under our windows. The first one is a double panel with fins. This is to try and boost a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I noticed this winter my living room rad only get hot in the top half. Radiator is 1600mm(DP SC) double panel single convector. System...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm hoping to get some advice on an issue I'm having with my Vaillant Ecotec Pro 24 boiler (R1 PCB). It was installed in 2013 and has...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock