Discuss Advice Needed (willing to pay) - Oil Boiler with Underfloor heating and DHW in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bubbs

Looking for some advice on getting a system pulled together. It needs to be an oil boiler that feeds DHW and underfloor heating. I'm totally out of my depth when it comes to this stuff and my budget (£2k) is not enough to use one of these companies that does it all for you (e.g. Chelmers).

The hope is that I can source all the stuff off ebay (or similar) and get a plumber to connect everything. My problem is that I don't know what to go for. The house is 3 bedroom and we have underfloor heating (UFH) in place so will need the tank to feed both DHW and UFH.

Just need someone who really knows what they are talking about to ensure I get the right things and walk me through it.

I understand that this is a pain in the arse and am willing to pay for this advice.

Anyway please let me know. Plumbing and heating is making me want to kill myself.

What area in the country are you? Maybe somebody on here who could help face to face.

You mention a budget of 2k, what are you expecting for that?

What your after is simple
But a decent oil boiler is a grand on its own non combi

Have you a hot water cylinder or at you after a combi boiler too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Advice Needed (willing to pay) - Oil Boiler with Underfloor heating and DHW in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

T
Hi We urgently need to get our h/w cylinder replaced because it's leaking. Our current system is oil boiler feeding underfloor downstairs...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a 3 storey house built in 1904. We put UFH in the house about 20 years ago. Works well with newish gas boiler. Just curious... I know...
Replies
Views
G
I have a danesmore 20/25 oil boiler and it is firing up but it’s producing no heat to the water or the radiators My next door neighbour an...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
Hi all! So yes, Richter level 7 earthquake at least. I need to plan an underfloor heating for a 4x4 expedition/overlanding off-road vehicle, and...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock