Discuss Advice needed urgently please! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sam

I have recently had a new Worcester Boiler fitted,everything is perfect in the house,we now have heat and lovely hot water.The problem is the neighbour next door.She is complaining about the condensation smoke coming out of the flue outside.She is saying its going all over her and inside the house.Believe it or not she has just shouted at me that she has now had to put cotton wool in the keyhole and had to close all the windows as the condensation is so bad,I am really at the end of my tether with all this.I have contacted the engineers who have suggested that they could maybe fit the pipe higher up on my wall but they don't know when they'll be able to do it as they are so busy.Has anybody any ideas what I could do as at the moment I am just lost!!Would appreciate any help,thankyou

How close is her house ? Gt a photo of where your flue comes out

a flue sending out lots of steam is a boiler in good condition and probably new like in your case itl wear off. this situation is agitated because of the cold weather not much you can do yourself unles you want to stand out side blowing the other way :D

a flue sending out lots of steam is a boiler in good condition and probably new like in your case itl wear off. this situation is agitated because of the cold weather not much you can do yourself unles you want to stand out side blowing the other way :D
NO it doesnt wear off !!

Just needs a plume kit, get you installer to sort....send the invoice to the neighbours when done lol

First thing to do is check that the flue terminal installation location,is in compliance with manufacturer instructions, Building Regulations Part J and Britsh Standard 5440 part 1. If not then this should be addressed by the installer. If it does comply it is still not unusual for it to be deemded a nuisance from either the neighbour or the home occupants. In this case as previously mentioned, a Plume management kit may help divert the condensate away from the affected nuisance area.

The plume should of been considered IMO on installation. Some people can over exaggerate though so every situation is judged different.

Sam how many Meters is the flue away from the your property boundary and put up the Worcester model and kw up here, along with a photo's of flue and boundary and neighbours door from flue. Then we might be able to help you. If its in parameters then you don't have to nothing if you don't want to. If you tell you neighbour it's just steam and not CO. CO escapes and rises into the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Advice needed urgently please! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock