Discuss adding new WC ground floor in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ellis

hi :) please help
Im adding wc in extension in garage. running new underground soil pipe along side of house to TEE into current pipe that runs straigt across path & manhole other side of fence its about 4.5m run do I need inspection chamber at both ends adding pics & where would rodding access ??

thank you

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 17
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 16
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 14
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to adding new WC ground floor in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Not sure if it's a plumbers job or another trade but thought I'd ask. I am installing a new toilet downstairs next to an outside wall...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm a reasonably experienced DIY plumber but just can't work out why the last new rad I've installed is cold - would really appreciate your...
Replies
Views
Hello. This is my first ever post asking for help. I had a bathroom renovation done early this year which I did myself. I wanted to have a low...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm due to start building a new side extension on a 3 bed semi, it's across the driveway up to the boundary. We're adding a downstairs...
Replies
Views
Hi All I own 2 flats and the upstairs/first floor tenant has contacted me to say that the toilet and basin are slow at draining and she thinks...
Replies
Views
Back