Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss ACS Resources (UK) Ltd in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr0ft

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Has anyone ever worked for these guys? If so, do they pay promptly? I'm looking at starting a job with them on Friday and just looking for that good feeling about them before I start!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ACS Resources (UK) Ltd in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate...
Replies
Views
    • Love
Hi folks, old and new. I'm back on the tools, back on the forums. I'm working for myself since the start of this year and just know I will be...
Replies
Views
Prompted by a surveyors energy efficiency report (and getting grants as this job belongs to a small charity) I've been asked to lag the pipes in...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock