Discuss ACS Exams Starts Tomorrow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blayedrunner

ARRRGGGGHHHHHHH my ACS Exams start tomorrow...... See you on the other side

the multi choice questions are easy, the answer is either A, B, C or maybe D, watch out with the ones that are either true or false, they will either be A or B

Good luck mate. Just read the questions a few times before you answer.

have fun did my reassments oct,like going to the dentist,glad its every 5 years

good luck mate its hard but not as hard as you think as long as you read over the questions a few times before you answer like said before, you'll be fine.

the multi choice questions are easy, the answer is either A, B, C or maybe D, watch out with the ones that are either true or false, they will either be A or B

lol

i remember a tutor writing down all the answers to multiple choice questions on the board. after we had all copied them down he told us they are all the correct answers but not necessarily in the correct order

Thanks for the kind responses (mostly LOL)..... Well anyway, 5 exams down a few more to go!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ACS Exams Starts Tomorrow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock