Discuss Accounts software/customer database recommendations? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Jennie

Gas Engineer
Hi all, Not sure which plumbing forum this goes in, but anyway... I'm after recommendations for accounts/invoicing/customer database software. What are you all using out there?
Jennie

Hi I am looking as well for recommendations I am thinking. either to use the quickfile or bokio but not sure which is best. any suggestion. thanks

MS office is not free; i also use MS office (got a Business Essentials subscription). Anyway, for few months I'm using homeproject365.com; that will solve the customer database and invoicing (what i like is the estimating part; really easy to build cost estimations ); about other accounting details not sure about your expectations; have a try as it's free for 30 days...

I use quickbooks and you file your vat from that i think in the future you will have to file this way for your normal running of ins and outs 3 monthly and then get your books done per year via accountant.

Reply to Accounts software/customer database recommendations? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, My customer has a gas fire (Gazco Logic HE fire, about 10 years old). It's a slide control fire. The fire has become difficult to...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Last year, whilst working for a plumbing firm, we managed our team and office with a web and mobile app. Rather than use anything off the...
Replies
Views
Hi Oracles of all things plumbing, I have to replace a cast iron soil stack which is simple enough, done a few up here in Scotland, however...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My customer needs a new water heater/boiler - preferably electric. (Getting the gas pipe through to the desired location is a bit of a...
Replies
Views
Back