Discuss Access during boiler installation in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

We're having a new gas boiler fitted in the kitchen next week and I was wondering if anyone could advise me on what kind of access the installer will need to upstairs radiators? I was told the installer might need to access all the radiators in the house to drain the system. Is this correct? My daughter has a mental health issue and moving all her furniture to access the radiator will be very upsetting for her. If we need to do it we will but I wanted to check if it was strictly necessary. Thanks in advance.

Best to ask your installers as there doing the job

Next week as in tomorrow or the following week?
It might be best to be out of the house while the work is done, it will make the work faster and less disruption for you.

As above a new boiler installation will required access to all the radiators if you could make alternative arrangements for your daughter , it maybe less distressing for her . Regards kop

As above a new boiler installation will required access to all the radiators if you could make alternative arrangements for your daughter , it maybe less distressing for her . Regards kop
Yes. Definitely. If powerflushing, the pump will noisy and they may be hammering the radiators to remove rust. New boiler is an intrusive job.

Reply to Access during boiler installation in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My daughter bought her first home and was hoping to convert to gas but its not available in the area, so thinking a boiler upgrade is the better...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I currently have an external water meter (which is a sub-meter) of my neighbours meter. The mains supply runs into their garden and then...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently fitted a new central heating circuit and ran hot and cold to the bathroom and kitchen in my property (I was a CORGI registered...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am a homeowner but caught between a rock & a hard place. I am trying to get a Vaillant ecoTEC 630 plus serviced but the gas safe engineer &...
Replies
Views
Would like some help please as my Drayton Wiser system is a mess. I had 2 TRVs in the lounge, one in the main bedroom, the rest of the house - 6...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock