Discuss A5 leaflets and cards in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketmanbkk

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Hi Friends

Does anyone have a leaflet that they use that i can see?

Looking now at leaflets and cards.

I know there was talk about a decent supplier also but cant find it in the search feature, any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Rocket

speak to system3 hes well connected although hes mowed out at moment so maybe not a instant reply

Didn't we also have a printer who signed up as a forum sponsor? I can't see a link on the right of the page, but I think I remember them posting asking for facebook likes?

yes we do. tms print. there are a couple of stickies at the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to A5 leaflets and cards in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, Just installed a supply for an ascending spray bidet (separate feed from cold water storage tank with in line instantaneous dedicated...
Replies
Views
jaytee2
J
  • Question
In my loft I have a circular 50-gallon cold water header tank which had a lash-up of insulation. (It still does.) An Internet search of...
Replies
Views
Hello all, my name is Michael and I am 18. I have my level 2 and 3 qualifications in plumbing and I also have a full driving licence I cant find...
Replies
Views
I would like some guidance regarding the Worcester CDi 29 Classic boiler. According to the manual it has a holiday mode and frost protection mode...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Im looking to come to Australia in january/febuary 2024. I have a working holiday visa already sorted. I run my own plumbing and heating...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock