Discuss A random one for a Sunday evening. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Harvest Fields

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Does anyone know anything about electric boilers or electric combi boilers, if such a thing exists?

Yes they do what size ?

Yes they do what size ?
Not sure yet. Got a customer who’s Mum has moved to a property with electric storage heaters that are pants. But the property is all electric and they want to know options. I have never looked into one before so wanted an heads up really. (Don’t want to look stupid when I go around)

Electric thermal store

Have a look at electric heating company

Reply to A random one for a Sunday evening. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I’m after some advice. I’ve inherited my parents house. In the process of doing it up. My dad got a Mira combiflow installed about 15 years ago...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm dealing with Vaillant Ecotec 824 R1 in one flat. The boiler make a very loud noise when central heating is on - this is random and occurs...
Replies
Views
Hi, We moved into a new property yesterday and are a little baffled by the heating/water tank situation. The previous owners unhelpfully left any...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a Vaillant eco boiler at a new house I moved into last week. It’s a combo boiler and the last boiler I had was old (and much...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Have a peculiar problem with my Gloworm Flexicom 30cx combi boiler, the main heat exchanger is getting red hot and fault coding on...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back