Discuss 9 month old worcester bosch 29cdi, gas smell and no hot water downstairs, please help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 9 month old worcester bosch 29cdi, gas smell and no hot water downstairs, please

Baslidog, I don't know if the installer went into such detail..

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 9 month old worcester bosch 29cdi, gas smell and no hot water downstairs, please

Fault with the tap?
If you are getting hot water everywhere else I doubt it's the boiler

1 bar is adequate, most combis will work off .5 . the max pressure will fluctuate during the day, if you have hot coming out upstairs then somethings happened / changed

I'm getting the feeling i was borderline and now everyone is passing the book. I trusted the water company and the installer who had such amazing feedback and over a 60 boilers fitted within 12 months and not one bad word despite his reluctance to help me out now.

scott d....im having the tap bypassed tomorrow...fingers crossed

dancing....what could have changed. nothing has altered as far as I'm aware?

Didn't appreciate lame plumbers comments at all. very negative. first time on here and was looking for help, not a slating. any positive suggestions more than welcome.

For a combi the mins are 1.5 and 12lps flow rate

No wonder people have trouble with installers, no way would I consider a combi at those rates.

No wonder people have trouble with installers, no way would I consider a combi at those rates.

It's the terms set out by the mis

If there is enough flow to fire the boiler from the bathroom then it isn't a boiler problem it will be tap or pipework to the tap in kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 9 month old worcester bosch 29cdi, gas smell and no hot water downstairs, please help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock