Discuss NE Plumber wanted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Koogatubac

3 weeks work. Immediate start. Based in Darlington, County Durham, you will be working with a engineer as part of a heat team, individual should be reliable, eager to work hard, confident of their skills.

PM ME FOR MORE INFORMATION, attach a CV/Cover letter.

Can u take one of our new starters? Useless!

Last edited by a moderator:
My company has a so call plumber who is also useless, I refused point blank to have him with me.

Last edited by a moderator:
This guy didn`t know the difference between a ballofix isolation and a gate valve!

Ooh he's above our standard. Most not even know what a gate vale is .

No apprentices sorry, needs to be a plumber due to the speed of the jobs. This is just to cover a lads holiday. Temporary only however could lead to future work if worker is good

There is no swearing in open forum. No matter how hopeless your apprentices are!

Did i swear? If i did, i didnt even realise woops! Sorry crops!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to NE Plumber wanted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock