Discuss 570mm pipe centre radiators in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr0ft

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi all. Proper spotter question this one. Anyone know where I can get a standard panel radiator with 570mm pipe centres? Thanks!

You may be able to get away with a 500 rad and two rad valves with the 3/4 union connector on??

500 rad, when i first fix i allow 45mm either side for valves (Danfos Ras C2 are the valves i use) so that gets you 590 and the valves will knock in a bit so might get that, if not slight offset one side?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 570mm pipe centre radiators in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Similar to radiator dT's, is there a way to mathematically calculate the UFH pipe centres required to satisfy a given room's heat demands...
Replies
Views
Hi, Sorry if question already answered in previous posts, but I can't find a solution to the below: We recently moved house to a new home that...
Replies
Views
Hi all. The current towel rail is 1000mm x 600mm and ideally I'd like the pipes coming straight from the ground into the rail. The distance...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Looking for some advice please. Got a building, all one level with 7 radiators. 3 individual ones in separate rooms then 4 radiators...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I need to replace a radiator in the kitchen, the 10mm copper has split so using this opertunaty to replace it with a towel one and also...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock