Search the forum,

Discuss 50mm shower waste into horiz SVP. Picture option A, B or C... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

moose_cheese

hello, I need help getting shower waste into horizontal svp. (outside of house)

The 50mm shower waste (red circle) exits the building above the horizontal svp pipe (blue). This 'red' shower waste has already traveled 2.3m at the correct fall before it exits the building.

Which option of pipe work (green) can i use to connect? A, B, or C?

H1 says '45 degree join', but I also cant go over the maximum fall... it's only 300mm ish.

(thought about putting this in the Marley 135deg boss branch SWS4135)

Thanks

MC

Attachments

• pipe2.JPG
    pipe2.JPG
    25.4 KB · Views: 49
Thanks Chalked. I wasn't sure if I had to give it some flow direction? I'd prefer to do A if all are ok, as you rightly say it's the easiest to do.

Just to confirm - the Building Inspector will be happy to see any of these? (A, B or C).

Just to confirm - the Building Inspector will be happy to see any of these? (A, B or C).

I would trust Chalked and his reply but if you want other replies then log in later when others are home.

I would trust Chalked and his reply but if you want other replies then log in later when others are home.

I do trust his reply :) However with the 22mm:1m fall I have on Horiz SVP, I'm inclined to try a bit of an angle to give the shower waste some 'direction'.
I'm concerned the Building Inspector will then moan at this angle of fall for the short area.

I do trust his reply :) However with the 22mm:1m fall I have on Horiz SVP, I'm inclined to try a bit of an angle to give the shower waste some 'direction'.
I'm concerned the Building Inspector will then moan at this angle of fall for the short area.

Either wait around a while or talk to the Building Inspector.

Either wait around a while or talk to the Building Inspector.

I will do, cheers. I only have a set amount, apparently I used up few even before the roof went on, and having too much muck in the cavities :| I've not done this before. Seems a bit floored...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 50mm shower waste into horiz SVP. Picture option A, B or C... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down through slab and out through deadwork into a manhole. I will work out falls from manhole and set the height of the waste water system as required. For...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the depth of my cupboard is larger than this. The issue, however, is that the waste pipe which leads from the sink (next door cupboard) comes out quite a...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock