Discuss Freebie Alert: SQUBE copper tube and fittings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate i cant face telling him ! Nothing been mentioned since but i know for a fact it will come around some time !

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

This all because me taking the mick out of u on that washing machine valve thread ?

Now even more interested !

That fella in the stolen boiler thread, he called you Wirral Squirrel didn't he? So that's a square headed squirrel.

I thought you were actually playing along in this thread until you owned up.

I didn't PM Ray, but I fell for it. The penny slowly dropped, but it took a while.

That fella in the stolen boiler thread, he called you Wirral Squirrel didn't he? So that's a square headed squirrel.

I thought you were actually playing along in this thread until you owned up.

Nah i was taken in by rays evil ways !

Seeing that the first joke of the day was a poster on the village noticeboard advertising an Ann Summers party hosted by the WI at the Church Hall, I wasn't likely to be taken in.

I remember one of the papers on 1st April used to put a story on the front page about the EU or something like that made out to be an April Fools which was actually true just to prove a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Freebie Alert: SQUBE copper tube and fittings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back