Search the forum,

Discuss Freebie Alert: SQUBE copper tube and fittings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
SQube has been a runaway success - as an idea for an April fool it was
really just a punt. However 3360 views is a record for the time schedule on UKPF - Croppie will verify this I hope.

And you know what ? NOBODY got grumpy about being scammed - is was all fun.

Ray, Croppie and myself are all going to Rays island hideaway
next April (to escape retribution) were there is limitless drink, a cornucopia of every type of meal you might imagine and other delights..............!

When you spend £1000 per week 52x at Williams this is what happens
just before every Easter - flights are free from anywhere...to Where ? answers to Ray

This is Ray's next competition

centralheatking

Last edited by a moderator:
I was caught out didnt read full thread didnt even see it was square copper just saw free copper haha

SQube has been a runaway success - as an idea for an April fool it was
really just a punt. However 3360 views is a record for the time schedule on UKPF - Croppie will verify this I hope.

And you know what ? NOBODY got grumpy about being scammed - is was all fun.

Ray, Croppie and myself are all going to Rays island hideaway
next April (to escape retribution) were there is limitless drink, a cornucopia of every type of meal you might imagine and other delights..............!

When you spend £1000 per week 52x at Williams this is what happens
just before every Easter - flights are free from anywhere...to Where ? answers to Ray

This is Ray's next competition

centralheatking

There were a hell of a lot of views, And 11 who wish they'd never heard of sqube!

I have only 1 question,

Tamz did you really work in Germany, just like they did in Auf weidersehenPet ? :biker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Freebie Alert: SQUBE copper tube and fittings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock