Discuss Freebie Alert: SQUBE copper tube and fittings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spill it, I'll send you a photo of the boiler room from the local magistrates court if you do - because I know you're commercial.

Which magistrates ? Surly you have to share this p o r n with your fellow plumbers !

Hardly. Centralheatking was the source of the April Fool offer. I was just the front man.

*Facepalm* I realised that shortly after I posted that, I'll get my coat...

Most have now 'fessed up.

Sadly, I did :-( but was very drunk :)

its not the getting caught out that hurts just not getting free copper!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i fell for it!!!!

I must be the dumbest person out there, I thought it sounded great!

I had a skin full of Murphys but that's no excuse.

Nooo keep our names hidden!

i got caught out..........

Only 4 left.

And me ! Im just reading this thread through again now ! I got caught it would actually be helpful ! I actually rang a lad that i do all the work for who basically stumps up the cash and he was like sounds good ! But how much are the clips ? And whats the price like for lagging ! I still havent had the heart to break it to him ! The next spec will be for hi tech square piping etc ! I was genuinly interested !

This one actually had me in tears! Double Whammy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Gasman would be my bet! And one of the simons? And tbservices!

Nope. One of the others was Mutley Racers, and in fairness he owned up as soon as he got the "Gotcha!" PM from me, but he deleted his own post because the gag was still running at the time.

My favourite was the one that came in hours after the hoax was admitted - an object lesson in reading threads to the end before replying!

Nope. One of the others was Mutley Racers, and in fairness he owned up as soon as he got the "Gotcha!" PM from me, but he deleted his own post because the gag was still running at the time.

My favourite was the one that came in hours after the hoax was admitted - an object lesson in reading threads to the end before replying!

So, just to be clear, I won't be getting square tubing for free? :bigcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Freebie Alert: SQUBE copper tube and fittings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock