Discuss 3rd time lucky!! - New To Plumbing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NHPlumber

Hi All,

Just started SVQ Level 3 plumbing course with tradesgateway - (I see there is a mixed opinion on them!)

I am based in Glasgow and was hoping to network and get in touch with Glasgow based plumbers/companies just for advice and tips and maybe hopefully some shadowing or extra on the tools experience (I wouldn't expect to be paid of course!!)

any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance

Nadeem

Welcome Nadeem plenty of great advice on this forum ...fair share of Scottish chaps on here look out for Tamz bit of a legend hope you enjoy the forum's ..regards Turnpin:welcome:

Welcome along to the forum Nadeem,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 3rd time lucky!! - New To Plumbing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock