Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss 39p lockshields in Screwfix sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Ten pack.

https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/chrome-angled-radiator-valve-15mm-x-10-pack/44451

I too went though the sale list this morning..:D

Nothing really jumped out at me apart from some Dewalt sds drills.

I'm not a fan of those union valves, shame they're not the 15mm x 15mm.

Reply to 39p lockshields in Screwfix sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I'm going to be fitting a tap like this one: And just wanted to check that this is the correct part for connecting to 15mm copper pipe...
Replies
Views
W
  • Question
I'm looking to put an extra column radiator in my living room and when doing my research found one secondhand on Facebook marketplace that I...
Replies
Views
Wes Moore
W
T
  • Question
Hello, we have bulldog trvs on all our radiators but have a problem with 2 of them. The 2 upstairs radiators do not turn off (4 downstairs all...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I need to order a flexible pipe to connect this vessel up with. The pressure vessel instructions don't mention the thread size? A 22mm...
Replies
Views
Hi Have a little job under kitchen sink and need to know how to identify fittings (valve, tee, coupler) suitable for drinking water. Should I be...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock