Discuss 30+ minute wait on Gloworm Technical Helpline!!!! What a joke!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Petefinny

Today i needed some technical help from Glowworm about one of there back boilers so i rang the Technical help line, after 32 minutes!!!! of listening to there stupid music i still had not received any answer from there technical support,i was fuming and had to put the phone down because the technical advisor would of done it for me after the blasting i was going to give him about the wait! how can it take this long??? i dont care how busy they were over 30 minutes is ridiculous and need to sort out there support team and they way they handle calls, i will never install a glowworm product again and would advise any of my customers to do the same!! 30 minutes!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I know How you feel mate,
Sometimes these companies only have 3-5 people working in technical, which is BS
It could have been worse, least you weren't calling Heat Line............0906....

Today i needed some technical help from Glowworm about one of there back boilers so i rang the Technical help line, after 32 minutes!!!! of listening to there stupid music i still had not received any answer from there technical support,i was fuming and had to put the phone down because the technical advisor would of done it for me after the blasting i was going to give him about the wait! how can it take this long??? i dont care how busy they were over 30 minutes is ridiculous and need to sort out there support team and they way they handle calls, i will never install a glowworm product again and would advise any of my customers to do the same!! 30 f*£kin minutes!!!!!

Gloworm / Vaillant group products all same support......Rubbish! Your not on your own Pete..... Wonder how much money they make from these lines....

My record for the Vailiant helpline is 50 mins, all I wanted was a part number for a commercial floor stander VKS boiler PCB, then...... you guessed it.....I will pass you onto commercial dept! Another wait!

Bad isnt it guys ,I never have the same problem with baxi, always there to help, Glowworm and the other firms need to sort this problem out, wastes my money and the customers money! Im done with them.

Bad isnt it guys ,I never have the same problem with baxi, always there to help, Glowworm and the other firms need to sort this problem out, wastes my money and the customers money! Im done with them.

I must agree there, Baxi are very quick, another company which I must praise is Biasi.
Not so much on their boilers, but on the technical service.
The response and advise is top notch.

Phoned Saunier Duval tech line the other day and got a recording saying "Please phone (can't remember the number!) calls charged at 60p per minute" 60p a minute!!! The first 5 minutes would be taken up with another recording giving me some crap about how my call is important etc. So an hour would come to £36! You think a customer would be happy forking out £36 on top of the parts/labour charge? No, me neither

Its the luck of the draw who you call, they are all on this scam now, press 1 for this 10 for that , telling you your call is important them ! of course it is they are makeing a small fortune off us ! boiler sales are down so put up the cost of parts & make money off calls as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 30+ minute wait on Gloworm Technical Helpline!!!! What a joke!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock