Discuss 3 way diverter cistern / bidet spray and flexible tail in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

There’s no harm in it, unless you kink it. You asked about rigid pipework, merely just giving that option.

As a professional - if you were approaching this job which would you go for for longevity - flexible tail, or a straight service valve?

On one other point - I came across the layout in the photo below in my office -I was intrigued by the chrome pipework (marked with the yellow arrow) - is this a new way of doing things? or_st.jpg

Reply to 3 way diverter cistern / bidet spray and flexible tail in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I live in a two floor semi with a gravity fed conventional gas fired boiler (Potterton Kingfisher MF). The boiler is fed cold water from...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, I have a challenge with a Main Eco Elite 30 Combi which is short cycling on the CH. Water works fine. As soon as you have call for...
Replies
Views
Hi all, just a side note to start, I am not a plumber and have pretty much zero knowledge about plumbing. I have three toilets in my house, a...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hello all, I should start off by stating that I'm not in the industry - I'm just a DIYer with a "what-if" idea. Hybrid systems and solar...
Replies
Views
I need to replace an old leaking kitchen tap at a rental property and having fitted one of these before I've decided to go for the Cooke and Lewis...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock