Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss 3 washing machines in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

carpo

Guys,

the Mrs has a small company and part of her business is washing the clothes that they make, right now she has one washing machine installed but has now purchased another and has said to make provision to install a 3rd at a later date. So looking for any advise on installing the waste for 3 washing machines all nest to each other, I am thinking that the cold water feed should be straight forward. Can anyone give me any pointers to something I have probably overlooked, just thinking about traps etc all feeding into one waste pipe.

Carpo

50mm solvent main run, tee off for each unit, then standard trap for each one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 3 washing machines in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have just moved the washing machine into the garage and it will not drain. I wonder if it's something to do with the way I have installed...
Replies
Views
Hi, Installing 2 new bathrooms, property only had 1 bathroom and the waste went into a cast iron soil stack which has now been replaced. I...
Replies
Views
Have a problem with water hammer on washing machine, solved it for a bit with a mini rester been thro 2 seem to only last a year or so and...
Replies
Views
Hi guys question about saniflos đź’© I'm working at a property that the entire place was fed off a sani, that's packed up, blocked the line entirely...
Replies
Views
I've installed an AAV on my washing machine drain line, but even with it, it seems to still be gurgling away every time it empties. There is a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock