Discuss 3 and a half year apprentice needs help in london area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi to you all

i am currently working with a gas safe/heating engineer installing domestic heating systems and enrolled at college just completed my city and guilds Level 3 with my NVQ being a part of it so no fees need to be paid due to being an apprentice, but sadly my jobs due to end.

I am 23 years old and already have city and guilds 6129, NVQ level 2, Water regs and now city and guilds level 3.

i am based in north london but willing to travel, im hard working and passionate about my job, also full set off plumbing and power tools.

would consider myself a great asset to a company due to my progression as an apprentice and willing to prove myself in the work that i carry out.

i would be grateful if you guys can assist me in this matter i have worked so hard and cant give up now...

look forward to hearing from you soon.

Hi mate! Best thing to do is get a cv done ad send it to companies such as homeserve, local council, stuff like that. You have good qualifications with which you had to have a variety of experience with to be able to get so there should be a job out there somewhere for ya! Good luck!

Thanks for the advice, i have a good CV which i sent to over 30 companies last year when i wanted to do my NVQ level 2 and i only heard back from one company.. cost a fortune on 1st class stamps, i would say at the minute i am capable of installing heating system, but we will see what happens.

thanks again.

If you are still looking for something, could you get to the postcode CR7? Can you also: solder and cut pipes, replace radiator valves, have a sound understanding of system pipework, able to mix up sand and cement and make good afterwards? If you can do these things, there is a job going for £65 per day. If interested call, 07952 008 162 or email [email protected]. Best wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 3 and a half year apprentice needs help in london area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock