Discuss 3/4 rubber washer Bath tap connector in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Matt0029

Gas Engineer
When changing bath taps does anyone use the 3/4 flat washers you get with hep20 tap connectors instead of fibre washers? I use the 1/2 inch hep20 rubber washers on toilet service valves and no. 62s and have worked well.

I do as I find it’s hard to get good quality fibre washers these days and they only require a nip up and you know bath taps are never the easiest to get at

I do as I find it’s hard to get good quality fibre washers these days and they only require a nip up and you know bath taps are never the easiest to get at
They look a good fit.

Attachments

• IMG_20210406_184431.jpg
    IMG_20210406_184431.jpg
    269 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20210406_184420.jpg
    IMG_20210406_184420.jpg
    275.5 KB · Views: 11

Reply to 3/4 rubber washer Bath tap connector in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I’ve used the hep20 tap connectors a few years back when I did. C&G plumbing course. I brought a few the other day and in the packet was a...
Replies
Views
Hi folks Really daft question here but what tap connectors are you all using? I’ve picked up a couple of end feed with fibre washers today and...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm going to be fitting a tap like this one: And just wanted to check that this is the correct part for connecting to 15mm copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a 22mm hot and cold water supply to new bath. The pipes finish with compression valves. I need a 500 mm tap connector hose to connect...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Sorry if it is a dumb question but .. I just fitted a 1/2inch tap washer to my basin tap and have 2 questions. 1. Is it normal for the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock