Currently reading:
28mm copper pipe (30m)

Discuss 28mm copper pipe (30m) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

M.Joshi

Is this a good deal?

[DLMURL="http://www.discountedheating.co.uk/shop/acatalog/Yorkex_28mm_Copper_Pipe_508202.html"]Yorkex copper tube 28 mm (3 M)[/DLMURL]

Yorkex 28mm pipe (10 x 3m lengths): £233 (Includes VAT + £20 delivery)

What is Yorkex pipe like - is it thinner grade?

Last edited by a moderator:
If the price includes vat it works out same as what I've been quoted from Plumb Centre, they supply Yorkex :)

If the price includes vat it works out same as what I've been quoted from Plumb Centre, they supply Yorkex :)

Doesn't include delivery - another £20 or so. I was just thinking that if it worked out significantly cheaper, buy it in bulk and use the amount we need to have a new gas pipe run and sell the rest. Seems like I might try Plumbfix/Center instead and just buy as much as is required or ask the person installing it if they can get it at the same price!

I think with the price copper is the main suppliers are in a war to supply us with reasonable pricing .... End of the day the custard is none the wiser TBH .... they pay for it!

28mm pipe is not something i use very often. Only really for the odd indirect cylinder change

Looked at a receipt recently for a purchase of 28mm Yorkex. £68 plus VAT for 10 lengths 10 years ago.

Looked at a receipt recently for a purchase of 28mm Yorkex. £68 plus VAT for 10 lengths 10 years ago.

10 years ago!!???

Do I need to say it or does someone else?

I wish I could buy Cu at prices at 2002 prices but my time machine is broken!!

Cheapest i can remember paying is 34p/m for 15mm and 64p for 22mm in the early 90's but i was buying it 600m min order but usually 1200m at a time.
Copper prices have dropped by about 15% in the last week or so. Shop around for the deals and stock up and and keep your scrap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 28mm copper pipe (30m) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock