Discuss Sciencey odd question just occured in my daily musings... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
that made my laugh very very much, the thought of one of us running 25 miles of pipe, leaving one of us at one end while the other went to the start and push the water with a finger, lol

we will have to do this or this thread will never come to a conclusion!

how much does 25 miles of 22mm water weigh?

I'm in Newcastle fuzzy, where you? I think we should use plastic mind, the copper'll be nicked!!

were do you live, im in merseyside, ill go to my tap now and push the water, let me know if it comes out, give me 1 minute

did it move lads???? i bet ive created loads of leaks, i gave it a firm push

:rofl: fuzzy ... I'm up hill so that'll have to make a difference :rofl:

my neighbors just been round with an unexplained water surge from all outlets, deny everything

we once joined 5 long hose pipes together to refill a pond and it barely trickled out despite being on a main

Ah so the water is not fully contained fully and subject to evaporation, expansion, contraction plus its not pure water as it has chemicles in it

i clicked 'like' unguided, im not sure why because i dont understand what you posted, im sure if i did understand i would have liked it

If I knew what I was talking about half the time I would sound more intelligunt than I look!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry but I have to say that chemicles in swimming pools are really interesting I recall back in 1990 I was learning to scuba dive with a local BSAC club and they used to use a girls school swimming pool, anyway after a rather energetic pool session doing diver rescues I commented to one of the caretakers that I had never been in a salt water pool before. whent back a week later and the pool had been drained and fresh chlorine put in !!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sciencey odd question just occured in my daily musings... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back