Search the forum,

Discuss 2001 Peugeot Expert HDi in great condition. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

justalex81

Gas Engineer
This is for all you tradesman who work outside of the m25 as this van is not LEZ compliant.

It's done 115k miles (which is nothing for a 10yr old van). Cambelt, water pump done at 100k. Just had an oil and coolant change including filter and thermostat. Plenty of tread left on the tyres. Mot and tax until june 2012. Has a full cat1 alarm system and deadlocks on every door. Starts first time everytime and hasn't let me down once. For further information here's a link to it on gumtree:

2001 Peugeot Expert 2.0HDi 115k alarm deadlocks exc cond! in New Eltham, London | Vans for Sale | Gumtree.com

I have a roof rack for it which i don't think is mentioned in the ad and it also has a reversing warning beeper.

I am based in welling, kent, but i'm willing to travel & meet someone halfway if they're a serious buyer. Asking £1650 for it.

Any questions then either leave them here or give me a call on 07540371419

Cheers

Alex

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 2001 Peugeot Expert HDi in great condition. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock