Search the forum,

Discuss 20% Ebay discount till 10.00pm tonight only in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmartine

Esteemed
Gas Engineer
Need a battery or anything else for that matter.

Minimum £20 spend / Max £50 saving
Discount applied to total basket and not individual items
Discount does not apply to P&P

Use Code = CUK20

Last edited:
What can we use that on?

Battery?

Anything you want, a battery, tools it was just a suggestion.

As the max discount is £50, spending over £250 and your relative discount obviously reduces.

Last edited:
I bought something I was watching for the van at 1 minute to 10! The discount was applied but when I pushed confirm order the total jumped back to the full price!!! Ebay will be getting a letter now lol!

I bought something I was watching for the van at 1 minute to 10! The discount was applied but when I pushed confirm order the total jumped back to the full price!!! Ebay will be getting a letter now lol!

not another novelty item

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 20% Ebay discount till 10.00pm tonight only in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock