Search the forum,

Discuss 18mm compression slip coupling? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi
Does anyone know where I can get one of these?
Ta

Reply to 18mm compression slip coupling? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm blanking a couple of openings in a hot water cylinder. The Screwfix Flomasta 1" BSP plugs fit perfectly but no washer supplied or listed. Given that the element has a washer and everything else is a compression fitting I'm concerned these should have one. The alternative is PTFE...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm considering fitting an isolator valve to 15mm feed to my toliet cistern. It would require cutting off an existing compression fitting for a flex hose, after which I'd only be left with maybe an inch and a half of pipe. I've never fitted a compression fitting before, can someone...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm going to be fitting a tap like this one: And just wanted to check that this is the correct part for connecting to 15mm copper pipe using compression: https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/flomasta-compression-straight-tap-connector-15mm-x-1-2-/58294 If not, please could someone let me know...
Replies
Views
J
Hi. I moved in to a new build home and 3 years later (after the builders warranty expires) the boiler is slipping off the wall at one side. This is putting pressure on the flue. Not something I’m happy with. Does anyone know the guidelines on how they should be fitted? I want to prove they...
Replies
Views
Hello all, hope someone can help I'm after a joint which was missing from a purchase i bought years ago, just getting round to fitting it now, any idea where I can get one? Pipe inlet is 18mm diameter and thread is 3/4" BSP
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock