Search the forum,

Discuss £16.95 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
​Are they having a laugh £17 to watch the boxing!

It'll be worth it though :)

ill either be down the pub getting smashed and watching it, or at my mates house. I'd rather go the pub so I can drink though. If I go my mates, I'll have to drive :-(

it may be on the expensive side, but it's only a one off :)

If you book it tomorrow on the day of the fight it is an extra £5.

This is another example of me turning into my dad. A year or so back I would've just paid it. But now, no way. I pay for sky sports already and the other 900 rubbish channels filled with endless repeats. It's a rip off.

you could always try Myp2p.com to stream the boxing i watch footvball on there all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to £16.95 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I need to replace my Grohe Geotherm shower cubicle mounted control unit. Its around 17 years old but replacements seem to be available The main hot / cold water control unit is in the loft, I think its working ok How do I get the replacement cubicle control to connect to the loft unit...
Replies
Views
Hi I have recently bought a house which is 17 years old. There was a small leak from one of the radiators So I took the pipe off and drained the radiator and the water was black/brown. I took the radiator off and flushed it out with a hose pipe out the garden but it's got me thinking and I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am looking for an sink that can replace an Crane Bathroom sink (oval) I think is an 17*20 but I am not sure (what is the standard size ?) also I don’t want something cheap.
Replies
Views
Afternoon Fellas If anyone has time to help with this snag it'd be much appreciated. We have a wet-floor system controlled by John Guest UH3 and rather dated Heatmiser DT thermostats. One of the upstairs zones is combined for the bedroom/dressing room. So that's 2 rooms, 2 manifolds, but one...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have an issue and hoping someone could shed some light on the problem. We have been getting a smell coming up in the bathroom, initially thought it was the toilet, but after smelling the bath tub plug hole it appears to be coming from here. I removed the P trap and very little...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock