Discuss Water Fall wall mounted taps - are they all the same but rebranded? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Hansgrohe buy out the Barking Brassware Company?

Try a local merchants or sanitaryware supplier. Lot of cheap tat on t'internet and a lot of it is not sold cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Water Fall wall mounted taps - are they all the same but rebranded? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

W
I am replacing a wall mounted bath mixer tap (not thermostatic) with new. The trouble is the centres on the new tap are a few mm different to the...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
T
Hi all, please can you help with this problem: My original bath shower mixer tap was 12yrs old and developed a problem so I thought I would buy...
Replies
Views
J
R
I have been sold and assured will work a wall mounted shower mixer valve be used to fill a bath and been assured will be OK even when I pointed...
Replies
Views
L
Hi guys, thought someone might be able to give me some advice on which make of taps to go for in the new bathroom we're going to have installed...
Replies
Views
linniebird
L
P
From the look of what's on the forum board, there does not seem to be too much in the way of big plumbing works being posted, I might have been...
Replies
Views
Plouasne
P
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock