Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss 1 Million Posts for Electricians Forums in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Six of which were useful pfffftttttttt were all about the quality over here not the quantity the

Excellent work Dan , great forum,

Blimey, there are some interesting characters there. Shreik?
BTW, am I allowed to post on there?

Well done Dan,

We may only have 720k odd posts but at then we're all about the quality, not the quantity!

Wild ,, there's a guy called telectrix he's at 38000 posts

He's our equivalent of croppie , he bans people just to boost his post count

chuffin ipads

Do they have the same anti-spam measures as here?

I'm sure the general public post-count has dropped since the spam attacks and the uprated security.

WOW? who cares about post amount?
I thought we shared knowledge?
To get knowledge you need to post?:tounge_smile:

It just goes to show you how much extra time those sparks have on their hands.. They must charge too much so they don't have to work as much, thus allows them extra time to spend on the forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 1 Million Posts for Electricians Forums in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hi, I live in a really remote part of the Highlands, so paying for a plumber (or electrician?) to do this will be brutally expensive, so I need to...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
    • Optimistic
Hello All, I know that this is a question for a Forum Moderator and probably should be posted in a section about the Forum itself but I was...
Replies
Views
N
Hey guys, I've searched the forum, but haven't found anything useful. I don't know the name of the thing I'm looking for, so I apologize in...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock