Discuss POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler - Hot Water Issue in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello,

I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be?

Thanks

Probably temperature sensor or thermistor that is faulty.
It could be giving the boiler the wrong signals and the boiler thinks it has heated the hot water to the selected temperature.

Does the hot water pipe from the boiler heat up to selected temperature.
Feel the pipe where it exits the boiler. If that is hot then there is an issue downstream of that.

Reply to POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler - Hot Water Issue in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My boiler constantly bangs after its been shutdown for an hour or so..sometimes it's 5 or 6 getting shallower other times it's a few more 10 to...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Hi guys, just want to get some advise, basically new vaillant regular boiler has been fitted approx 5 yrs ago, i believe it was back boiler...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help me with an ongoing issue I've had since I had an annual service on my combi boiler, which is a Potterton Performa 24. Literally...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I wonder if you can help me? I have intermittent hot water low flow from all taps in my 4 bedroom house upstairs and downstairs. I...
Replies
Views
Back